Crystals have been revered for their beauty and metaphysical properties for centuries. These natural wonders possess unique energies that can enhance various aspects of our lives. Whether you are a crystal enthusiast or just starting your crystal journey, we are here to educate and introduce you to a curated list of crystals we love and their meanings. This is just the beginning folks!
Each week we will introduce more crystals to you and compile them into a complete resources file just for you.
Let's begin with our top ten favorites!
1. Labradorite Crystal is a mesmerizing gemstone that has captivated people for centuries. With its iridescent play of colors and powerful metaphysical properties, it is no wonder that this crystal has gained a reputation as a stone of magic and transformation. Labradorite is said to enhance intuition and spiritual connection. This crystal can also help in releasing subconscious limiting belief patterns. Carry Labradorite with you as it is said to be a guide into the unknown.
2. Amethyst is one of the most popular crystals. Associated with the Crown Chakra, Amethyst can help in meditation and achieving a higher consciousness. Also wonderful for purification and protection, this beautiful crystal can help in releasing negative influences and attachments. It is said Amethyst received its beautiful purple hue from the tears of Dionysus.
3. Citrine, like Amethyst, is another member of the Quartz family. Citrine is known as the "Vitamin C of Crystals" not only for its sunny yellow and orange color, but also for infusing joy and positivity in all who hold it. A Solar Plexus Chakra Crystal, it is a powerful manifestation tool inviting in abundance and self-confidence.
4. Bloodstone, is a stone for strength and courage during times of adversity. A Root Chakra stone, Bloodstone is one of our most grounding stones. It can help dispel negativity and can even give you a little boost of energy as well. Ancient warriors would wear Bloodstone into battle for protection and focus.
5. Tiger's Eye, is a stone of clarity, balance, and physical action. Like the tiger, this stone is all about clear vision and action. Tiger Eye is said to symbolize the golden energy of the sun radiating down to the earth, so while it is an energizing stone, it is also very grounding. Tiger Eye is associated with the lower chakras.
6. Lapis Lazuli has a long history of being a stone of royalty and spirituality. Cleopatra was known to grind up this rich blue stone to use as eye shadow. Lapis also adorned the tomb of King Tutankhamen. A powerful Third Eye Chakra stone, Lapis Lazuli helps us connect to our intuition and spirituality, awakening the king or queen in each of us.
7. Malachite is a striking green patterned stone that offers protection and can assist in breaking through perceived obstacles. Malachite is a wonderful Heart Chakra stone and can aid you in discovering your own personal power. It is also a great auric filter dispelling negative energies.
8. Turquoise brings balance and serenity to both body and mind. This beautiful blue crystal can help open the Throat Chakra, allowing you to speak your Truth. Turquoise is the national stone of Tibet and was also the stone of Persia. Turquoise was also highly valued by the Aztecs who believed their god Quetzalcoatl taught them how to cut and polish turquoise. Here at Majestic Hudson, we offer both Tibetan Turquoise and Mexican Turquoise.
9. Carnelian is a fiery stone igniting passion, creativity, and courage. This crystal is known as the "Caffeine of Stones" increasing your energy, This Sacral Chakra crystal is another powerful assistant for manifestation and can help you achieve your highest goals.
10. Clear Quartz is known as the Great Amplifier, making a great addition to any of the other crystals already mentioned here. Clear Quartz can amplify the metaphysical properties of any other crystal, or when used alone, it can amplify your own intentions. It is also the most "programmable" crystal. Meditate with it in the morning, holding it in your hand and focus on your intention for the day. Clear Quartz is often associated with the Crown Chakra, but is also good for clearing all chakras and energetic pathways.
Please enjoy the beginnings of the Majestic Crystal Library! More to come!